Dipsey colors?

Can't go wrong with black or clear. Maybe add in white/pearl glow for an option. Can't think of the last time a different color was hot and none of the three I mentioned wouldn't catch fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I like black but at 100 feet all colors are shades of grey. Black will cast the darkest shadow against what little light is reaching there. I also like chartuese, green and glow white. I have not really noticed a big difference in diver color but flasher and fly colors can make a big difference.
I

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I use Black , Monkey Puke , Nuclear Pink , Glow And others . Usually try to match my  attractor or lures . I   did a test years ago scuba diving with all my lures , Dipsy Divers and what not and found out the color turns gray theory was a myth . Here is a link that might be interesting .  

One of the things worth noting is that the test and the theory are based on HUMAN color perception- not that of fish. Fish are apparently capable of seeing UV rays and there are probably many other differences in their ability to perceive colors as well as more basic things such as figure/ground relationships and movement so pretty much everything we "know' about this issue is based mainly on speculation and inference despite being "scientific" based claims.

Edited by Sk8man

Make it easy run two colors black and green.  For some reason green always beat out the clear on my boat.   With two colors always run the same color off the same side of boat.  That way when your rushing you never have to worry if you put the diver out on the correct side.  

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, Hookedup said:

Make it easy run two colors black and green.  For some reason green always beat out the clear on my boat.   With two colors always run the same color off the same side of boat.  That way when your rushing you never have to worry if you put the diver out on the correct side.  

Good idea. May end up doing just that. Red and Green would be easy for port & starboard. The red will be black at the depths we run the dipsey's.