best dipsy color for salmon

Green and not green. I leave them on the rods when stored. Green goes to starboard side. Not green (currently purple) goes to port. Never need to worry about them being set incorrectly. I really don't believe the color of the dipsy matters as much to the fish as it does the fisherman.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Black, black, black, and black. I will change it up once in a while and throw a custom green white dot out, but mostly always black

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Why, what did you see?!?!?! Lol

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

LOL !! I saw LOU members talking about how great clear dipsies work. I have to admit, I get caught up with what people say works and I need to do more 'figuring out what works' on my own. Equipment helps, but experience and time on the water is what matters most.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

44 minutes ago, LakerTaker said:

LOL !! I saw LOU members talking about how great clear dipsies work. I have to admit, I get caught up with what people say works and I need to do more 'figuring out what works' on my own. Equipment helps, but experience and time on the water is what matters most.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

:yes::yes:  Have to admit .... I'm guilty of that myself

• 3 weeks later...

Black, chrome or white whill catch all the fish you could ever ask for. Expriment with lead lengths on you boat for your program. I run 12 ft leads to flashers and flies or meat. I started using john kings super snubbers last year and really like them for keeping the kings stuck. I only run wire divers and use 124mm deeper divers for highs and lows. Highs get a weight and bottom from a 107mm diver or an old luhr jenson diver. Highs on 3 lows on 1.5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app