Seneca Sampson national lake trout derby 2017

Sampson national lake trout derby 2017

It's almost that time a year again!  Myself and my family look forward to it all year.  Ok let's report on who's fishing out of Sampson?  I thought it would be cool if we posted some boat pics and associated names with boats and faces. I'll be at sites 305/307 Thursday through Monday fishing out of a 21' Sylvan.  I will be fishing Big fish Friday as well.  Stop in have a cold one and shoot the breeze.  Best of luck to everyone and be safe out there.

-Jeremy 

IMG_1776.JPG

Les, you Northern guys always go for the bizarre stuff. Maybe you should stay over on Canandaigua lake this weekend. You've hogged the money board enough for a couple years.[emoji41]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is good to see you getting nervous about us Hop:lol:...I'll be sure to tell Mark as he is kinda like a bobcat about ready to pounce right now :)

Site 198 Thurs-Mon
Boat is slipped at the North End but I'll park it in Nick's slip for lunch![emoji23]20170521_171511.thumb.jpg.6536aa10e0e7f16f16f8a2d9fd47088e.jpg

I have hawks watching it. No parking. Lol

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

Ive had it close to 20 yrs .I can tell by vibration and sound if my speeds right. I will be in dock 69 at Sampson for the derby . Staying in cabin C3. You can never have to many rods in the cuddy. I have 26 rod holders on this boat and if I can find a empty one when I have a fish or two flopping on the floor im happy. 

BTW this is my first attempt at posting pictures  There might not be pictures...here we go...

boat2.jpg

rods2.jpg