Keuka FLTA

Launched outta NE early Sunday. Set up shop in 40' and had an absolute epic Laker bite, first hour couldn't get four lines out. First three fish were six, five n three pounds. Stayed in the same area for the next two and a half hours. Landed and released over 30 fish.. only improved one fish for us to give us a 15 lb 14 ounce total good for third. The wind picked up and we decided to quit fishing at 8:30am.
Huge congratulations to Harvey for his win and great bag of fish. Also great catch Jason! Took some pics this time out just incredible to be able to fish such a gorgeous area!
Side note on the health of these fish, super skinny with only bugs in their stomachs. Very little bait marked, fish came on small Warrior flutter spoons and scorpion in perch and pink colors, 3-7 color lead cores and riggers. IMG_20170521_115337003.thumb.jpg.afb2f5c042846fb36484d992a43770c0.jpgIMG_20170521_053651656.thumb.jpg.cbe4bcb73475c350deafec680a4eebd3.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Super job John, that's such a hyper feeling and surly drives the confident level of ones self to the top:rock: congrats to your catch/moment!! 

WTG John:yes:. It truly is a beautiful venue there....now if only the silver fishery could rebound...

Edited by Sk8man

Forgot to mention that Harvey and Jason had a beauty of a brown and a LL salmon. Also another 5+ lb Salmon was caught by I think by Dave Reaser. Location is key on Keuka. That fishery needs the alewife population to rebound or some help doing so.

Way to go John hopefully these next few tourneys will be alot easier on us very impressive that's you've finished so great the past 2 tourneys with only fishing a few hours each time

Luck man! Just lucky finding the right bite. And a few old waypoints, [emoji6]