Some great action! Very well done guys! In watching the video is it me or do some of your reel drags need a visit to the tuna man. Lol.

Edited by MikeyP

Some great action! Very well done guys! In watching the video is it me or do some of your reel drags need a visit to the tuna man. Lol.

Yes!! Apparently they do- there are 2 rigger reels that need work. The dipseys I had to tighten the drag a bit, cause with the east wind and west current they were constantly ticking out line... they were certainly tighter than I would normally have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice!  Was that shot with a go cam. Was thinking of putting one up on the rod arch. Did u guys fish off Wilson. I stuck with the bar. Just couldn't come up with quality fish .

The Big Shadow

Edited by tbamniagara

Nice!  Was that shot with a go cam. Was thinking of putting one up on the rod arch. Did u guys fish off Wilson. I stuck with the bar. Just couldn't come up with quality fish .

The Big Shadow

Yes, I have a GoPro hero 2. I was fishing from
Wilson out front to about 3 miles west. 150-200 fow

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Heard there was a bite in that neighborhood. Was thinking with the winds that those fish might get moved to the bar or closer to it and just couldn't bring ourselves to leave the bite we had going.  What type of editing software did u use for the video.

• 2 weeks later...