Fishing Wilson this weekend

Scroll through the Fishing Reports South Shore, Olcott Wilson, Oak Orchard and the Niagara bar will all be pretty close to what there using and depths there fishing etc. The launch was open last weekend and I would imagine they will try to be open this weekend as well. IF it isn't,after walking checking it out in person, you could either drive 7 miles to the east and launch at Olcott or possibly 8 miles to the west and hit the state park by the Fort near the end of the Niagara River.

17 hours ago, thumbburn said:

Just called Tuscarora launch..... 1 launch open for launching AND loading....... so if you are not good at backing up and putting on the trailer.... please stay home..... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Do you know if I have to bring hip boots to launch there

For sure. Launching docks are a foot under water. If you are familiar with this launch....the water is over the steel beams that the ramp docks are attached to. We launched my 22.5 Crestline that last week. I stayed in boat and drive to floating docks to pick others up. Also drove back on trailer when loading. My buddy had to have boots to hook winch up. Here's a pic from 3 weeks ago. Water was over everything in the pic last week. You can launch but he careful..olcott is better option and fish were headed that way last weekend.20170504_165641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

6 hours ago, hawkeye625 said:

For sure. Launching docks are a foot under water. If you are familiar with this launch....the water is over the steel beams that the ramp docks are attached to. We launched my 22.5 Crestline that last week. I stayed in boat and drive to floating docks to pick others up. Also drove back on trailer when loading. My buddy had to have boots to hook winch up. Here's a pic from 3 weeks ago. Water was over everything in the pic last week. You can launch but he careful..olcott is better option and fish were headed that way last weekend.20170504_165641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Where do you launch in olcott