State Launch at Pt. Breeze Closed.

State Launch at Pt. Breeze Closed.

IMG_0780.JPG.9078187a79245d506eafa392fab9ed6d.JPGThis is how it looked Monday May 21, 2017.

Note: Fished Tuesday May23, 2017 in 10ft. of water +-, from the break-wall to Johnson's Creek. Not much in the way of floating debris. Nothing in the net for Browns either. -Rob

Highest Water in 150 years. Heavy rain expected tonight. All in all we live one of worlds greatest fishing locales. From Barcelona to Henderson. Not to mention Chataqua and the finger lakes and other inland lakes, creeks and streams. It does seem that we could pay a little more attention to wholesome recreation and a little less to polticians' expense accounts.

Assuming you mean the county launch by the Black North. We launched there Tuesday without incident. Boots or gortex shoes were in order. I get nervous there due to all the traffic.  Not everyone understands the visibility problems in backing a boat and trailer let alone the elbow room we need.

Closed this afternoon. (Sunday may 28, 2917).    The county launch has been so busy they put a guy there to keep things moving. There are only 12 long parking spots. At 2:30 pm there were still 8 trucks and trailers there. Word I got was that early in the morning was a real scramble.

The NFTA has a pile of floating docks at their pier in Buffalo. They were from the Small Boat Harbor which now has new docks. If the high water event is going to last all season, these unused floating docks could be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United