Guide help...

I'm not sure this is the appropriate place for this post but.....I am interested in possibly taking out a guide for a day the week of JUNE 10-17....We are staying in Cape Vincent and planned on fishing for Pike and Walleye however we stay right where the St lawrence meets Lake Ontario and would love to get into some of the other beauties that Lake Ontario has to offer. We wouldn't even mind getting into a mixed bag maybe some Walleye, some Salmon, LT, Steelies whatever. Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Captain Tom Ewing is a great guy and knowledgeable of the area. He's been at it a long time and can likely put you on both the warm and cold water species you mentioned depending on weather and water temperatures.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Awesome catfish, but I've been catching catfish and Striped Bass for the last two months on the Delaware River here in Pa, we would definitely like to go for Walleye, LT Salmon or Steelies.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We just fished yesterday with Capt Gene from Sunken Treasure Charters.  We caught 3 beautiful walleyes ranging from 4 to 10 lbs.  He will teach you how to catch them and where to go.  He and Sam, first mate, are extremely nice people and have fun while fishing.  Reasonable 6 and 8 hour rates.  Contact them 315-486-8463.

Good luck.