Load Rite dual axel Trailer

Yea I'm looking for a bunk style trailer, looks like you had a aluminum boat. My boat is a 22ft Sea Ray Cuddy with a small block mercruiser I/O so what's the gvw of the trailer?

Pap
I bought it from a guy who stored a 23-24ft glass boat on it. He never pulled it any where was used for storage. I think you'll be fine with it. Unfortunately the weight sticker is faded. I plan on contacting load Rite on Tuesday to see if they can look up the serial number for the capacity. It is adjustable out to 25ft, I don't know of many boats that aren't glass at that length.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

My boat 3,640#'s dry, 60 gallon fuel cell who knows what in gear, riggers, weights ext. she's a heavy old girl, you know your pulling something when you hook up to her, I get 9 miles to the gallon towing 50-55mph, with my truck with a 5.4L. Sorry that's not going to work for me:puke: hell of nice trailer though. Pap

5 minutes ago, riddlervt said:

Hi,

What is your asking price? Also, where is the trailer located? I am in Vermont. I have a price on a brand new. I'm ready to pull the trigger!

Thanks!

He's asking $2500.00  all info is above.

Edited by pap