Figured the East end was due for good reports. You guys have surface temps two degrees warmer than the rest of the lake and all the down current arrows have been pointing your direction. Nice haul. 

Wish I could of went with you guys Jim!! (Dam Staff Duty) I am thinking about doing a evening trip out of Henderson if I can convince my daughter to go with me...

please share the reports!!

I need all the help I can get!! It's getting hard to convince my daughter to go with me when we don't catch anything... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We boated one laker this morning, lost a nice brown at the boat. Missed two more on the riggers. Saw some bait deep in 130 fow, not many fish marked though. Welcome to june fishing in our area I guess.

3 hours ago, perchjerk jim said:

Why you didn't miss anything today all we got was one Mud Chicken. Bait was non-existent and very few fish were mark

Sent from my LGL52VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yep, and that Laker was caught on a spoon, on a rigger, down 40ft over 100ft of water. It was the only rod we moved all day. It might have been 18-20" long.

• 2 weeks later...

Went out for a quick evening troll off the finger. Launched out of Stony. Skunk.
Used a fish hawk TD when we got there. The temps where a steady decline from the surface to the bottom.
Marked bait pods towards the end of our evening, 60-90 down over 130ish. No big marks.
On the way out we had come across marks down 60-80 over 90ish. Should've slowed to see what the graph looked like. On the way in we saw the same thing, so we slowed down to get a better read and marks continued invluding small bait pods. Should've fished there? Who knows!
Just wanted to throw an update on here.
Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there! Tight lines.

Is there any good news out of Henderson for this derby they had? Any decent numbers/sizes of salmon, trout or steelhead caught this weekend? Not looking for secrets, just looks like there aren't many silvers north of Pulaski yet.

Edited by Todd in NY