Sandy pond

I have a place on sandy pond next week... Does anyone know if there is on operable boat ramp. i am fine with paying if I have to but from what I am seeing between the weather and the closed ramps all I could find is way to far for my 18ft starcdeep v Starcraft .

Please if anyone knows of a non DEc ramp that's on north sandy and operable let me know... I am fine with paying if need be

I was at the pond on Friday. I believe that the ramp on rt 15 ( Riggis) was open. Very high water some boats docked State launch is closed. Most of the camp docks are not in or under water place is a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I was at both N and S pond. The beach is closed ( pretty much gone ) The state has a huge bucket loader in the S pond to feed a dredge that is pumping sand from the S pond to the lake side to keep the road from breaching

Is that on north sandy pond? This is my 1st time fishing out of north sandy pond

Yes Riggis is on the N pond. You could check the wigwam also I didn't go down there but they have a nice ramp and dockage. Or at least they did

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok thanks for the help... It seems like the area is a mess I fell bad for all the lost business in the area. I know if we can't find a launch we may have to cancel.... what a bummer

I heard this was all self inflicted by the state ?

Thanks everyone.... this great information sounds like we will find a launch to get to our place we have rented... Hopefully this fishing will cooperate !!!! Really excited. ....

Should we target kings or browns? I hear the kings are out over 160 feet of water?

Mother. Nature will help you decide. 160 fow is at least 6-7 miles out from N Sandy inlet haven't heard a lot of reports. But browns should be available all along the east shore. Be careful Lake O is a small sea and can get nasty quick