Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nhjim

suspension seats

suspension seats

was wondering if any of you guys have had anything to do with suspension seats. my dad is having back problems from the rough runs. Pref toward a pedastal style as would be  going in a lund. but any info would give me a starting point. thanks jim

Smooth Moves is one of the best investments I put into my Lund Sport Angler and have held up well over the years .

thaks guys looking like thats the answer theres others out there but they look like the best so far. were you able to maintain your original seat height in your sport angler reel time or did it raise them up.

The seat height was about the same maybe a tick higher . I used the supplied pedestals, which kept them at about stock height . Still have good view through the windshield .

Did you guys use the $500.00 set up or there's another one I saw for less, being my back can't take that pounding. I was just curious.

Yes Pap , they were just about that price , not cheap but no regrets ! If you have a bad back I would highly recommend them .