Results national derby?

Thanks Billy:) That is a beautiful landlock:yes:  Brett Congrats also for hanging in there....We scrapped yesterday because of the predicted T storms and I think my son is still regretting quitting "too soon"....starting to remind me of myself I guess.. Let's hope all those little landlocks out there make it to that size and it will be a heck of a fishery once again.

As others have said, it was a grind. Ended up with a total of 10 fish the entire derby with getting skunked Saturday trying to go after monsters in the shallows with live bait. We did drop a money fish the last day, uggg. Son made it on the board with a nice 4.78 bow. Released to fight another day. Shot out to my buddies son who was awesome in teenage division. Also to the current standings on line leader board implemented this year. Saved a lot of running around and when you needed to get in to weigh. Congrats to all the winners. Let's get Seneca back to where she has been in years past. Catch and release. IMG_1496184795.188175.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

good to see that some people caught fish we struggled to say the least caught 2 in the first pass on saturday thought we had something going than that was it never moved a rod the rest of the weekend.  was so fed up we took monday off with the rain.  hopefully things turn around for us soon its been a grind for my boat everywhere the last season and a half.