Any decent reports from the North Shore. Thinking of spending a few days out of Darlington, Port Hope, or Coburg. I'm from Ottawa and would like to spend a few days fishing salmon. Any info as to set-up and what you guys are using to put them in the boat would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Billy Bones :D

The salmon derby board is showing good counts out of Darlington and West. Not sure on Coburg or Port Hope but should be pretty good. Was out to Wellington last week, but it is slow and the reports are still showing it slow.

Thanks Candianblueboy, was planning to go to Darlington Tuesday til Thursday next week. Any suggestions as to what to use to put them in the boat?

Thanks

Billy Bones :D

When I was up last I did good with the NK Mag Green with a white ladder back on the dipsy. 220 back with a 3 setting. Also had a big one on a NK Mag Orange Crush. They seem to posting something different every day so go with a cluster of different ones and keep them wet. I am just south of you on the St. Lawrance River by Ingleside. Hope you have a good time and give us an update as I may head up to Coburg thursday for the day.