Gauging interest in a fishing charter/ tackle raffle

Hi guys,

Most of you know by now about the benefit June 4th in Olcott to help my mom out with her bills due to breast cancer treatments and surgeries. I've been slacking the last few weeks in helping my sisters prepare for this due to my own diagnosis and treatment of stage 3 colon cancer. However, Greg and Jamie at ASB Tackle have been securing fishing charter donations and even donating about $400-500 worth of tackle themselves. I also have a fantastic basket with $200-300 worth of gear and gift certificates from Voodoo Custom Tackle. I wanted to see how many of you would be interested in purchasing a ticket for $20 and a chance to win one of these great prizes. I would do the drawing around July 4th to allow enough time to sell tickets. Also if anybody is interested in attending, I have tickets for the benefit as well

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Can we buy chance tickets and not be there, would shipping to the lucky one doable at the winners expense? If so I'd be interested in a few tickets.

Can we buy chance tickets and not be there, would shipping to the lucky one doable at the winners expense? If so I'd be interested in a few tickets.

Yes. I would even do a live Facebook drawing so everyone (that has Facebook) can see the winners. I want to be able to include those of you that may not live close enough to come to the benefit but might be interested in winning a boatload of tackle or a free fishing charter.

We are up to:

3 salmon charters
1 walleye
1 walleye/ bass/ or salmon charter. (3) okuma coldwater/ white diamond combos
(2) $250 lake tackle baskets
Gambler lake trout tackle package
$250 voodoo tackle and merchandise

and I'm still working on a few more.

My goal was 12 high dollar prizes and we're at 11. I can't thank my fellow fishermen enough for showing so much support. I am truly humbled by the donations and interest shown thus far.