Sold / Closed SOLD 2012 Hewescraft ProV 200 hard top aluminum fishing boat 20'

wargar

Relisted - sale did not go through last year. 

2012 Hewescraft ProV 200 Hard top aluminum fishing boat. This boat was bought new, is in excellent condition and is fully loaded for lake fishing. Boat has trim tabs and a live well. Plenty of storage.

This type of boat is used for ocean fishing making it perfect for handling Lake Ontario weather or any of the great lakes and finger lakes.

Trailer: 

2012 EZ loader Galvanized tandem axle trailer w/brakes and swing away hitch.

20140529_152448.jpg

CIMG0180.JPG

Edited by wargar
sold

Awesome boat, love mine! Do you have more pictures or plans/drawings on your tackle storage compartment against your transom? That looks great! Wouldn't mind building one myself.

1 hour ago, sears82 said:

What's the deal with this boat, I just googled it and it was listed as SOLD back in August 2016. Is it for sale now or not???

Thought it seemed familiar

How much head room is there inside the pilot house?  I'm 6ft tall.  Can I stand upright inside?  It looks like id have to hunch over to get in there.

What types of speeds are you getting with that 150hp?

2 hours ago, sears82 said:

What's the deal with this boat, I just googled it and it was listed as SOLD back in August 2016. Is it for sale now or not???

Thought it seemed familiar

Phone number is listed at the bottom of the add. I bet a call or text to it would solve any speculation and alot of typing. ;) 

Call or text (585) 734-6148.

On 5/31/2017 at 4:41 PM, Decoy Hound said:

Awesome boat, love mine! Do you have more pictures or plans/drawings on your tackle storage compartment against your transom? That looks great! Wouldn't mind building one myself.

i just made the same size of the 3700 on a 20 deg angle with 3\4 x 3\4" strip between them. If you need more information i'll try to do i'm best to get it to you

For those of you that may be interested in this boat, I went and looked at it last Fall.  It is a beauty and Warren only marked it SOLD because he was going to FL for the winter and was not sure how to de-list it while gone.  We have all been there with computers before, LOL!  Not exactly what I was looking for in a boat but regardless it is a great fishing rig.