Hello from New Jersey.........

hookum

Hi guy's......

Just thought I'd say hello.........This year will be my first year trying my luck on Lake Ontario for Salmon.... Was up last year and fished with "Lucky Dutchman Charter's" out of Oswego.... Had a blast.

So now I'm addicted and will be giving it a try on my own... So what better place to get some usefull info than on Lake Ontario United... Seem's like a nice bunch of guy's... So bear with me if I ask any dumb question's....Hopefully one day I'll contribute some info....

Rich

Thank's guy's for the welcome..... Diesel I'm from Vernon, Sussex County....Black Bear capital of N.J. LOL Had them in my yard every day this week.... Just saw one standing along the road comming to work....

I do more hunting than fishing... I'm involved in an Outfitting business out in Illinois.....

Looking forward to adding some positive input to the site......

Rich

Rick....

Jefferson Township.... You are right down the road from me.... Spent many day's on Lake Hopatcong.... We'll have to get together one day..... Leaving for Illinois in the morning..... Make like a monkey hanging deer stand's for this season.... Come home finish working on the boat to get her ready for Labor Day week-end when I head up to Lake Ontario.....

Rich,

Nice boat, I try not to go to Lk Hopatcong, Had a tackle shop for a few years and sold boats. Too many nuts for me.

Looks like you hit the hook also. I know that ramp very well.I try to go at least one day a week from April, stop in late August and September for Salmon then back in October till ...

Going up to the lake last week of August for labor day weekend.

Rick

Sea-squirel thank's..... Rick sent you a Pm with my cell number... We'll try and get together Labor Day week-end..... Anyone else want to meet up Labor Day week-end in the Oswego-Pulaski area let's exchange cell number's and put some face's with the screen names..... Rich