for sale : usa Pirate spoons?

Pirate spoons?

Hey guys im looking for some pirate spoons but i haven't been able to find any... i think the sizes are either 66 or 88.. if you know where to get some or you have some you want to sell let me know!

Pirate spoons? Hey guys im looking for some pirate spoons but i haven't been able to find any... i think the sizes are either 66 or 88.. if you know where to get some or you have some you want to sell let me know!

They made a 44, 55, and 88 the sizes are the same as the 3 NK 's. I have a bunch but not willing to part with any. I have some that were made right on the back of boat of the inventor. Good luck finding some. The originals are great.. there are a few lites in the 44 and 55 size out there if you can find those they are the best.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They made a 44, 55, and 88 the sizes are the same as the 3 NK 's. I have a bunch but not willing to part with any. I have some that were made right on the back of boat of the inventor. Good luck finding some. The originals are great.. there are a few lites in the 44 and 55 size out there if you can find those they are the best.

Sorry the larger was a 66 not an 88.