Shark Flashers

They are similar but have a bit more kick, and the facets send out a vibration in the water (same as the downrigger weights) that is picked up by the lateral line on a fish (just like that given off by a school of baitfish). 

Thought SD was going after these guys in court?

I know people that have used them not done good wt them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I think it is like anything else, you have to adjust and tweak things a bit to get them to work (i.e. leader length, etc.). I also remember some anglers were getting better results last year by tying the leaders direct to the flasher rather than using a swivel clip - gave more action on the fly or spoon trailing behind. 

The ones from Finland are VK Vevi. I run the 8" with an Apex behind them.... they are my  go to combo every trip. Change connection point for different actions

My 2 favorite combos

IMG_0491.thumb.JPG.205e31cd9e2e4fe65d792a0baab422b7.JPG

Edited by J.D.

They are very different than spinnies... kinda meet in the middle between spinnies and flashers. I liked how little resistance they have when flighting a fish. I got my hands on a couple late last year and then broke my ankle. I did get to run them a couple of times though and they worked well. We caught a couple of kings with flies behind them. We need to try meat behind them this year and that wonderbread one has my name written all over it!