Chautauqua tourney help?

Such a tough question to answer, we r guessing from 50 to 80 people but honestly have no idea bc this tourney has been promoted hard on social media

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So two more boxes of burgers and a dozen bags of hots? That would give us about 184 total.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Zach, Someone who is planning on fishing the south basin was asking if there was any other registration options. Is Mike Sperry going to be doing sign up or are you planning on doing sign up at his store on Fri night? Or is anyone else doing sign up at another launch location? If so, What hours?

Also Jim and I may be there but we haven't decided for sure and/or what days yet.

That maybe too much OleMan, tough to tell bc we don't have early sign up which woulda given us an estimate. I voted for early sign up thru paypal but that was shot down last meeting by the board.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Zach- what was the reason PayPal registration was not approved? That seems like a perfect solution for tourneys, especially where there are multiple launches. I would think it'd help ease any congestion for signup the morning of the event as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app