Sold / Closed sold

AUTO PILOT $800

Hello, up for sale is a brand new Lowrance autopilot, It is in it's original factory box. The autopilot is a "complete pack" with everything necessary to get you operating right out of the box. The box is an open box but look at the photo, all the individual boxes are sealed/new. The autopilot pack is brand new,

Description:

For HDS Gen2 and Gen3 units

Autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for hydraulic-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3, will steer to a heading, waypoint or route. PAID $1000 ASKING $800.

YOU CAN CALL ME @ 315 509 4162 OR 518 706 7411

s-l1600.jpg

Tempting. Sooo soo tempting. I've been looking at these since I bought my new boat last year. I just haven't been able to justify pulling the trigger on it. If you end up having trouble selling it for 800 and are up to negotiate further feel free to send me a message

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Doesn't necessarily have to be an outboard only. System will work with most hydraulic steering set up's & can also be controlled with a Simrad GO5 or GO7  Chart Plotter Display as well as the Lowrance units.

I took care of it bling, but here is your answer:

If your using a L/T or PC open Edit in your original post , click the Prefix tab to Sold/Closed then scroll down & click Edit Topic .  This does not seem to work with the mobile app yet tho.