Good start Great Finish

My weekend started off Thursday with a trip to the chiropractor and then Setting up camp in the rain on Thursday! We used Friday as a scouting mission with nothing to log except fish in usual spots not biting and a lot of small salmon. We were able to grind away with a few decent rainbows and 2 lakers one around 8lbs that won BBF! The rest of the weekend was a grind with small fish and could not get a laker bite to save our life. Fish and bait every where but just couldn't get any size fish g from 20 to 150 fow. So Monday with the switch in wind and and conditions I went into the archives and decided to pound shore south of sampson. We made a 20 minute run to make a north troll and the the screen was lit up. Made 1 pass with a laker and a few salmon. Turned picked up and ran south again to make the same north troll. Reset top lines with heavier weights sat down locked up and saw a good fish jumping way out behind boat. Found the rod and it was game on. After about 5 nerve racking more jumps, 2 of which were 20 feet being the boat we finally got it to the net and then the yelling and high fives and leg shakes began. We decided to pull lines and end the weekend on a high note with a 10.22 Landlock!! Congrats to all that placed considering the fishing and to FLX Troller, Blue Ghost, and Reel Stories, for sharing what information we all did have to try and help each other out.6988.jpeg6928.jpeg6811.jpeg6987.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats to you guys! Well deserved! "Slippery Shooter" is on fire! A grind it was! I gotta find a crew willing to grind out all three days! What I learned this year is that I can't catch a winning fish while trailering the boat home Monday morning!