Water level

Shawn, I used that launch a half dozen times this year, its not too bad. Just be ready to get your feet wet or wear high boots. Water is probably 2 feet at the end of the dock ramp.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The girl at Lake Breeze Marina gas pump was telling us this afternoon that it has dropped a little bit in the past few days.  The docks at the state ramp on the west side were still underwater where you first step on the docks.  If it stays dry this week,things should start looking a little better.  There was a lot of debris floating around out there ,boards, logs, branches.  Be careful.

Shawn, I used that launch a half dozen times this year, its not too bad. Just be ready to get your feet wet or wear high boots. Water is probably 2 feet at the end of the dock ramp.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I launched yesterday evening and your right it was not bad at all. I just wore flip flops!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I Was at the Coast Guard Station Rochester Wednesday and the parking lot had almost a foot of water in it.

Could not even drive in to the station in a car. Hope this hot weather starts lowering the lake soon