East Fork Marina

To all that helped do this you have my appreciation and prove that I am at a great marina where we all pull together.   Thank you for all your hard work and tight lines.

Edited by pvelyk

To all that helped do this you have my appreciation and prove that I am at a great marina where we all pull together.   Thank you for all your hard work and tight lines.

Ditto. And I hear Billy is now "otter man".

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

Billy was like Superman.  Diving under water. lifting forty foot docks by himself.  He's a one man wrecking crew.  I learned a very memorable lesson.  Never hang on to a nylon rope when you are using a pickup truck to drag a dock out of the water.  I still have all ten fingers thank the Lord.  All in all, it was a fun day.

Thanks to all that showed up to help!  Tommy has a great group of guys slipped at his marina!  Modifying the docks was not an easy chore but we got the job done!  Season saved!  I will be splashing the Escape on Friday afternoon. 

8 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Ditto. And I hear Billy is now "otter man".

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

Personally I prefer "the human manatee"

It was a great day, everyone brought a unique skill set and worked as a team. Great to see it all come together.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United