Sold / Closed Crestliner Phantom 2 SST 2160

bwmartz

I am selling my 1996 Crestliner Phantom 2 SST 2160. Boat has a 1997 Evinrude E130TLED 130 hp outboard that has been serviced annually, and runs great. The kicker is a 2000 mercury 9.9 with electric start. It sits on a 1996 Trailmaster bunk trailer with surge brakes. Boat comes with 4 Crestliner pedestal seats, flip up seating on bow, and removable bench seat across stern. There is bow plug for trolling motor with trim control for main motor, livewell, rod saver straps in gunnels, new Boss Audio Bluetooth stereo with 4 speakers, and much more. Boat is pictured rigged, but some fishing accessories will be removed. Some pieces can be included for additional cost. I am the second owner, and have original touch up paint, manuals etc. This boat has been great to me and put a tremendous amount of fish in the box. I am selling to go bigger. Titles in hand. I am asking $10,000 obo. Serious buyers only, no low ballers, no scams. First come first serve.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_3934.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_5734.JPG

IMG_5736.JPG

IMG_5737.JPG

IMG_5738.JPG

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG

IMG_5741.JPG

IMG_5742.JPG

IMG_5743.JPG

Edited by bwmartz
Update / adding pictures

Bump to the top for a great boat at a good price.  Personally fished on this boat and it handles and performs great.  Very roomy fishing platform with a lot of storage space.  Lots of fish brought over the rails and sure to be more for the next owner.