Rochester Sat Report- All Good!

Left I-Bay around 6:15 this morning with a little leftover roll from the NW, so went straight into it to about 150 off the River and trolled North. 180-210 was hot until about 10am - Riggers at 105 and 130 with 42 second spoon and black/gold purple glow, wires with mag divers and spinnies on a 2 at 250 and 260 did damage as well. Boated 3 big guys 20-22lbs, a few smaller kings and a steelhead, dropped and missed half dozen other fish.

It dried up, so we headed north again and 260-310 lit up for us from about noon to 4:30 when we pulled lines ahead of the marine warning. Temp was up a bit more, but riggers at 90 and 120 with the sliders as well and the two wire divers at 250 and 260 continues working. Boated 2 more big guys, 5 steelies and 6 smaller kings as well up to about 8lbs. So, we kind of lost track, but 5 big guys from 18-22lbs, 8 or 9 one to 2 year old kings and 6 steelies was probably the final talley with at least the many other bites and drops.

Just a great day on the water, far better than the forecast and my brother was in town from Charleston, SC with on of his buddies who had never been on the Big-O, so he got spoiled!

Hopefully tommorrow's forecast will be just as wrong , but we're not counting on..... will be out again if it's decent... but tough to duplicate this day!

Upgrady,

Nice report! Great job out there.

Thanks for the comeback on the radio regarding the down temp.

When I went to put the new battery in my probe, I had some trouble getting the contacts to connect. I gave a little extra push and pop, splash, the only fresh 9v I had on board went straight to the bottom!

Anyway, fished the marks from 120 to 160 off Braddocks with my dad for a couple hours and went 2 for 3, with the 'big one' busting my dipsy leader and taking an e-chip/a-tom-mik fly with him...

Talk about a day of technical difficulties. It was just about perfect weather out there, so dad and I had a nice day anyway.

Thanks again for the help.

JAM

Thanks guys... we're kicking ourselves a bit this morning since we stayed at home and decided to head to the tourist thing for my brother's buddy and head to the Falls instead fish with the questionable forecast.... looks like we could've gotten the morning in no problem.

Jammer- your welcome.. glad you found a few too.