Fished today. 9-3. Only had 3 hits. All kings. One dink, a 15lber, and lost a 20lb or so. Fished 150-160 fow by plant. Some bait and some marks. Not a lot though. 2 on spoons and one flasher fly. 50-60 down. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

There are boats out there. Waves are not bad down here. Unfortunately I am at work all day, watching as others are out enjoying the lake!!!

Capt Rich

There are boats out there. Waves are not bad down here. Unfortunately I am at work all day, watching as others are out enjoying the lake!!!

Capt Rich

Must be totally different down there. Winds here steady 15 with much higher gusts. Wind like that on the bay and you have easy 6 footers

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished the bay from 5a.m-3. Fished everything from 20fow to 300fow, from catfish creek out to the plant. threw everything we could think of at them couldn't get a fish to bite, last time we were up caught a limit...not sure if it was the full moon Saturday night or what but we sure as heck tried

We fished Mexico Bay (catfish creek to plant) this weekend. Friday from 5 am - 3 pm, started in shallow for browns and later in the morning moved out in front of plant out to 120 FOW never moved a rod. Saturday from 5 am - 3 pm, same area except we didn't fish shallow before moving out to plant, we went 2-2 both kings, one 12 lbs. Both on spoons down 60 over 100-120 FOW.

We were there on Sunday and we fished for 10 hours anywhere between 20 and 200 feet. All we got was one hit in on a dipsy 120 down over 175. We ended up skunked and discussing how to make a mold for kitchen sinks with hooks.

We were there on Sunday and we fished for 10 hours anywhere between 20 and 200 feet. All we got was one hit in on a dipsy 120 down over 175. We ended up skunked and discussing how to make a mold for kitchen sinks with hooks.

Well that makes me feel a little better! Haha...try again in July I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished Mexico, Sat, 8am to 5pm. marked lots of fish in 80-100 ft, from nuke to catfish. Two hits on gaiter down 80. two young kings.. Fished out to 400 looking for anything to hit. no luck. Fished Sunday, choppy 2's and 3's ,fished high rocks through buoy line,never moved a rod, fish and temp disappeared, quit at noon.

Fished today. Little bit of a late start due to dead battery. I don't believe it would have mattered for us anyway, not a hit. Fished until my side kick puked, 3 hours or so. 1-3' forecast for waves today....BS! It was pretty bumpy out there today.