Cayuga 250 years worth of outdoormen on Cayuga

250 years worth of outdoormen on Cayuga

Take a kid fishing! No cell phones in hand on this trip! Age of crew,93,80,58,and 13. We had a steady pick all morning. I had a hard time getting enough time to eat a sandwich. We boated about 15 lakers many in the 6 to 8lb range. everybody landed fish but most were reeled in by 13 year old Jake. He did a great  job and we were teaching him rod control and by the end of the day he was guiding the lakers between all the lines like a pro. We fished 90' to 195' FOW . Most fish were 90'to120' down. only 2 fish on 500' copper. Ben's memorial fly " Quality Time" caught the most and biggest fish. You can get this fly from Iron Duke Trolling Fly's and I always have this fly down in memory of my boy, Iron Duke has many other colors that are as good or better. This fly has purple in it and my spoon and paddles on wire were purple as well. Spread the joy of fishing102_0363.thumb.JPG.4b049f71c085e1fab786b12468130350.JPG

Great report and that is truly what getting out there is all about sharing fun and memories with people you care about:yes:.

Edited by Sk8man

13 minutes ago, Iron Duke said:

I'm not sure what quality time uses with his but I have had good luck with these two flashers with that quality time fly.

Mike

Two Face

500-12.jpg.6e0bcf0daa96b79fb174bec75590ffad.jpg

Bloody Death

500-37.jpg.cf9f50bd66da880dd8c911704ba5376c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

thanks i have both . waiting for the flies from you and will be at again . the wild child uv fly been doing a grate job , boy does it light up once in the water nice job making that one thank agian Brian  

thanks i have both . waiting for the flies from you and will be at again . the wild child uv fly been doing a grate job , boy does it light up once in the water nice job making that one thank agian Brian  

Put your order together last night they will go out this afternoon and you should have them by Wednesday .. Good luck and please post some pics would love to see them..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Love that fly in all conditions, The landlocks like it also!
King killer too!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app