Terrible fishing out of rochester..Do we agree?

It definetly not great. I was out yesterday and we did 3 Kings and lost 4 fish assuming they were Kings to being we were deep. We slid in later when wind shifted out of N and tried lakers and that part baffles me cause we couldn't get one to hit. Lots of lookers and some bait around so we called it at 1. We launched out of river and went NW to Braddocks and stayed pretty much out in front the whole time til we slid in for lakers. It's been 2 seasons for me since fishing out of Rochester. I tell yah I am in no hurry to play in that water again. I will head west from Oak to Olcott from now on. 

Some years you have to trailer the boat to wear the fish are if ya wanna hook up. We usually fish outta Ibay. Butt last year and this year we have been fishing west and doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

the bite has been off more than it's been on lately but we have had some good days with the silver fish thanks to coppers and minion meat rigs.i can't buy a king bite on the riggers.the fish are there though 

With the huge numbers of last years hatched alewives, the lakers have been gorging on them. I had to down size to get them to go.

Rochester had great brown fishing this spring. Fishing stinks right now, unless you are near the bar. June transition... it'll get better soon.

Agreed with the folks on this post about the inevitable June transition.  The spring Brown fishing has been tremendous for us.  I agree fishing has been tough from last weekend. One must be patient and you will be busy catching them again later just in time for the 4th of July.