2017 Orleans County Open - Results

Congrats to Cannonball Runner Charters and his team for winning the 2017 event! Captain Edward Monette traveled from the East end of Lake Ontario to compete, and we greatly appreciate the support! We ended with a tough field consisting of 31 teams. Fishing wasn't easy at all, but these type of tourneys are the ones you work for to win!

We'd also like to thank our event sponsors. Without you these events would be almost impossible!

FishUSA | Team Dreamweaver | A-Tom-Mik Mfg. | Michigan Stinger Pro Team | Familiar Bite | Gambler Rigs | Narby's Superette & Tackle | Black North Point Breeze | Hammerhead Charters | K&G Lodge | Ernst's Lake Breeze Marina

IMG_20170611_195628.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congratulations to our captain, Ed Monette and my team mates RJ and Hunter. It was a tough grind and we stuck it out to come home with the win. It was a challenge since we didn't know the result of Eds condition for the up coming season after his sickness. He triumphed and hopfuly can keep the momentum going. Great job guys!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Although I did not get to make it on my boat due to a failed transmission on the on the way from wilson ..i was able go get another boat from one of my team members! I had blast the field was good, fishing was hard, changing ! That's fishing tho , it was my 1st time fishing this event..i will be back next year 100 percent! Everyone at docks were very friendly. The marina was great to me. .. the rules were very clear and event was very well run ! Can t wait for next year !

Sent from my SM-J727V using Lake Ontario United mobile app