Vacation coming up

Ok guys I have a 10 day vacation coming up July forth week as my plan is shutting down. Looking for ideas on places I could camp near or at for good fishing (Lakers trout salmon preferred as I'm mainly geared for that). Looking at all of NY as possibility other than the big lake(s). Where would you guys go? All I've fished is Cayuga and that will be at some point in that week too but would like to try other waters. Canandaigua and seneca will be fathers day weekend. Hope to hear some good ideas from you guys.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Camp right at Myers in Lansing. Cheap place to camp at and great spot to put boat in water too!

Sent from my LGL82VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What lake is that on? Sounds like one is like to check out too. Cayuga is on the list for 2 days pretty much no matter what I really enjoy that lake (and I don't even catch much lmao).

If your not afraid to tow your bout to the lake each morning and plan to fish Cayuga a few days already look into filmore Glen state park in Moravia. Heard it's a beautiful place to camp and your only like 5 minutes away from the south end of Owasco there and 20min to a half hour from Myers park on Cayuga. If it's gonna be windy fish Owasco cuz it's small and if you get board of it (you wont) Cayuga is right over the hill

If your gonna do it that would be a great lake for Lakers. We just had a tourney over there we placed 5th in with 3 Lakers weighing a little over 23lbs so you figure almost an 8lb average. We released many as well. Landed over 16fish and we lost more than I care to say as well you can literally fish the entire lake in less than a day. You could find your best area and then fish it your next few days there. I would book quick for that campground if you were serious though July 4th is a tough time to get a camp at any state park and that one can be popular. Good luck though and tight  lines. If you manage to camp there let me know. I would be willing to get together and fish or just have a cold one and introduce myself!

Stoneam2006, I live in Moravia where Fillmore glen is located. I would be more than happy to take you out. I am also off from work that week. So I am looking for fishing partner. I am only have 3 years of knowledge but more than happy to show you what I know. Plus I have a grill on the boat, so we eat good. Lol. You have plenty of lake options also. Cayuga, owasco, skaneateles and Otisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Ok guys it's booked in staying in a cottage just north of deans cove July 1st thru 8th. If anyone is out on the lake or looking for a fishing partner in the am (or 4 later in day as wife and kids will be there) let me know or even just to stop by the dock and shoot the sh&*. I'd like to meet you. Now for the longest 3 weeks ever....

• 2 weeks later...