Friday's charter with Gene Bolten on the Sunken Treasure.

Xxx

We left the dock at 5:45am after setting lines Mike -ReelDeil has the first eye hooked up and it's a good fish, first eye in the boat is 10#s 4oz. after awhile, we're hooked up with a fish I think this is my wall hanger, after 20 minutes of give and take I finally win only to be gifted the largest sheephead I ever caught [emoji24] we grind it out for a few hrs. catching a decent perch and the only Cisco I ever saw Mike his brother and father myself and my uncle are on board with Gene and Samantha, known as Sam and one hell of a chauffeur left Mike his brother which both have charter Capt licenses and I helped bring in lines and the other guys set up the spreads, as I never used inline boards. This gave Gene a lot of free time to talk and enjoy the trip. We picked up and made a run to Gene's ace in the hole. The guys set lines again, by the way we ran 14 lines all day, board goes down I'm on the rod again, it's another monster couldn't move this fish, not another sheephead, this time I feel big powerful head shakes. I believe we got a hog on guys rod tip high no slack I bring the second eye to net, and it's a beast weighing 10.8lbs we wrap the day up. It doesn't end there because Gene and Sam gave us extra time for being so helpful and we were able to hit more spots thanks to the ReelDeil team. Thanks to Mike and his brother from PAP's family. A super charter to go with if your a walleye fisherman. We made friends for life on this trip!! Your the best Gene & Sam. 1497234342761.jpg1497234357541.jpg1497234375945.jpg1497234395686.jpg The best trip on lakeO for after 5 years since my accident

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We left the dock at 5:45am after setting lines Mike -ReelDeil has the first eye hooked up and it's a good fish, first eye in the boat is 10#s 4oz. after awhile, we're hooked up with a fish I think this is my wall hanger, after 20 minutes of give and take I finally win only to be gifted the largest sheephead I ever caught [emoji24] we grind it out for a few hrs. catching a decent perch and the only Cisco I ever saw Mike his brother and father myself and my uncle are on board with Gene and Samantha, known as Sam and one hell of a chauffeur left Mike his brother which both have charter Capt licenses and I helped bring in lines and the other guys set up the spreads, as I never used inline boards. This gave Gene a lot of free time to talk and enjoy the trip. We picked up and made a run to Gene's ace in the hole. The guys set lines again, by the way we ran 14 lines all day, board goes down I'm on the rod again, it's another monster couldn't move this fish, not another sheephead, this time I feel big powerful head shakes. I believe we got a hog on guys rod tip high no slack I bring the second eye to net, and it's a beast weighing 10.8lbs we wrap the day up. It doesn't end there because Gene and Sam gave us extra time for being so helpful and we were able to hit more spots thanks to the ReelDeil team. Thanks to Mike and his brother from PAP's family. A super charter to go with if your a walleye fisherman. We made friends for life on this trip!! Your the best Gene & Sam. 1497234342761.thumb.jpg.10d528346b84b715e7369aad97ba1539.jpg1497234357541.thumb.jpg.4b5c59570b964e2d5451ae28f79bb7b9.jpg1497234375945.thumb.jpg.8c735b7d9975927900e019e774777b78.jpg1497234395686.thumb.jpg.723732606e9014061fd3c5ee53b47b05.jpg The best trip on lakeO for after 5 years since my accident

1497243797911.jpg

Sam and I had an absolute blat with you guys PAP!!!!   Fishing was tough but that's walleye fishing thanks a lot for coming out with us we defiantly made life long friends on this trip!!!  Thanks a lot for helping with the spread it makes a big difference when we have fisherman aboard like yourselves.  It was a grind and some tough fishing but we managed some trophies that's for sure.   Thanks again guys we had a great time with you!!!  Fish on y in touch UNITL NEXT TIME!

Thank you

Captain Gene

Great report Pap!!! You guys were rewarded with great fish by doing the work and putting in the time. Glad you had a great trip and more importantly made some great new people.

It was a great time. I don't want to wish the summer away but can't wait till fall to hop on board with Gene and Sam again!!

Very cool mike:yes:

Thanks Les, we spent the day setting up my boat. It was so hot we had to get in the air co. But she's ready to roll at 5:30am will post our results tomorrow. Wish us luck guys. I'm ready to go now. LOL. I didn't take a pic of the sheephead, but on genes Facebook they have a pic. It's huge!!!1497322477249.jpg

Thanks Les, we spent the day setting up my boat. It was so hot we had to get in the air co. But she's ready to roll at 5:30am will post our results tomorrow. Wish us luck guys. I'm ready to go now. LOL. I didn't take a pic of the sheephead, but on genes Facebook they have a pic. It's huge!!!1497322477249.thumb.jpg.c9e75f17b77ab9e1c754b631041f6b0a.jpg

I thought that was the sheephead, but it's not.

Sheep are so much fun to catch!! They never disappoint when it comes to bending a rod. [emoji207][emoji207][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Well we went out of Henderson at 6:30am fished till 7pm had 3 lost before we got to see what they were[emoji32] We did do at 3 dandy perch in the 12-14" Mark. Found tons of bait balls but no big hooks around?? They are there but 3-4 nice hooks but of on their own. Gonna hit the Black River Bay area tomorrow, got a different plan of attack for Ol'Marble eye tomorrow. Will post results. PAP!!