Gambler rigs

Sucks bc I now am checking mine ever 30 min to ensure not dragging one around. Worth the extra work for me to help the young ones survive. Chamberlins will be on order this week. Reeling in 100 plus feet on a manual rigger gets old when rod is empty lol....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

All my talk about Scotty releases and here I've been using Offshore releases....apparently I don't pay attention. I'm using Offshore medium (black) and light (white) tension releases and I place the line past the half way point on the pad. Haven't had any shakers the last couple trips out. I ordered some Blacks to try them, and will do the same with Chamberlain. Gambler pink dot Magnum and regular spin and glow rigs with trash can dodgers have been the only setup that has caught lakers the last 2 trips on Huron. 2 - 10 pounders, 2 - 8 pounders, and 2 - 6 pounders. Can't say enough about the Gambler rigs. Works when nothing else will, and I've tried everything. The type of flasher depends on the day - one day will be cowbells and the next dodgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United