Owasco Tournament

Fishstix is trying for the Triple Crown of Fishing ...  kinda glad I'll be in LA  during  it after my last two dismal performances:lol: Good luck to all. My buddies the Ryan family will be at it too so it will be a contest for sure. Wonderful little lake to fish.....

Edited by Sk8man

Do I just hand the money directly to you Fishstix? That would be easier. Ha ha. You are on fire this year and dialed in. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Since all you LOU members have been so helpful to me, I would like to reciprocate the kindness by offering you guys any help that you may need during the tournament. I live 4 miles from Owasco lake. I have a fully equipped shop with any tools and welders you may need. I also have plenty of room if you need to park your boat and trailer overnight. Feel free to call or message me if you are in need. 315-250-6364.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The stuff I have working in Seneca and Cayuga does not work in Owasco. It may if the North wind we been having stacked up the warm water in the South end and the active  fish are deeper.80 to 120 Going to try for lakers early then switch up for silvers.Just see what happens.

BTW there is a certain degree of luck in these derbys..

Im luckey because Final Flight has to work .

Ill be on 68 if someone wants to yack.I know a lot of times when you key the radio a rod goes off.