Sold / Closed Akc yellow labs

For sale. Akc yellow labs. Specially breed akc Mike Mead English lab sire and akc American dame. These dogs will have the great English hunting abilities with the calmness of an American Lab and great healthy bloodlines. $500 males and $650 females with all breeding rights. Puppies were born on Memorial Day. Taking deposits now. These dog will be great bird and family dogs. IMG_5029.JPG

We actually had 10. 7 females and 3 males. All are very healthy and fat. Lol. It was her first litter. And our first litter. My kids spend lots of time with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Awesome good luck my parents adopted a chocolate and yellow lab from a breeder they both had a few litters with us I remember it very well was a cool time to be a kid and playing with the puppies. My dad's friend just had one pass after 15 years said it was the best dog he ever had. Good luck with them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, danley4 said:

I remember the day I brought home my Chocolate, nearly 18 years ago.  I had the best Lab ever.... don't know if I can handle another...  God Bless, nothing like the love of a good dog.

+1

1 hour ago, ontherise said:

I hope my wife isn't looking at this... she'd take them all off your hands, and I'd be picking up turds for a living!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I hope she see it......:P