Pretty good short day in Sodus. We got out nice and early and were fishing by 5:40. Set up in 65 fow and pointed north, running spoons and meat in a king program.

We ended up 5/8, mostly kings with one laker. The three we lost were definitely kings, all screamers. They wanted meat down deep- 80-100 rigger, 400-450 copper and 240 dipsey all took hits. Not a touch on spoons or flys, which I ran all day. We worked 140-210 straight out front, maybe 1/2 mile west. We kept 3 fish, let the rest go...

IMG_5175.JPGIMG_5177.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 6/17/2017 at 11:01 AM, rdebadts said:

Pretty good short day in Sodus. We got out nice and early and were fishing by 5:40. Set up in 65 fow and pointed north, running spoons and meat in a king program.

We ended up 5/8, mostly kings with one laker. The three we lost were definitely kings, all screamers. They wanted meat down deep- 80-100 rigger, 400-450 copper and 240 dipsey all took hits. Not a touch on spoons or flys, which I ran all day. We worked 140-210 straight out front, maybe 1/2 mile west. We kept 3 fish, let the rest go...

IMG_5175.JPGIMG_5177.JPG

nice job , how long did it take you from the public launch to the lake at idle speed .

3 hours ago, Frogger said:

Wondering are you able to launch out of there still?

No. It is closed. You can launch at State launch or at Sodus Marina/Great Lakes Marine Works. State launch is Free. Sodus Marina is $10 but is a great launch with lots of parking.