Went out all alone despite the waterspout warnings to find a calm peaceful evening bite. 4pm to 7:30 pm. Went 3 for 6 with two steelies and a 22lb king.

steelies and knock offs were taken ~70-90down over 140fow cept for the king was ~70 down over 95 fow. Both steelies ate a 42 second mag and the king hit the pictured NK28(dont remember what most are called once I take them out of the package). It has a scale pattern sticker on it thats not really visible in the picture, comes in the package on the spoon.

Was a nice evening in spite of the weather warnings. About 7:30 I saw weird sheets of vapor that rose up from the water and reached the lowest clouds. Not really spoutish but if anything was spooky, that was it. Since I caught fish already that made the decision to go home much easier.

My quick and dirty pictures page is linked below. Check out the steelie from the July series where the fish are laid out on a board. It had long mutated fins like it had mated with a fancy goldfish. Someone told me I should have had it mounted because it was rare but I smoked it along with the others. Comments?

http://fin.tzo.com/~xingtau/gallery.html

congrats on the fish, and no water spouts!

That spoon is a the diehard blank, I run the NK version, it seems to have the best glow and work the best. Great multi species spoon.

Nice report!