I'm heading to the oak tomorrow as well. Was curious what was going on... Was up one week ago, it was slow but we did move some rods. 50/50 spoon and flasher fly bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Just got back, 120 f.o.w. to 220 being best for us in am. With 150 being best. Then pm was 240 to 180 f.o.w. with 215 being best depth. FF/spines working well, usual greens and white combos worked the best. Occasionally getting rigger wacks on spoons down 50 and 60 ft. No real stud spoon as long as it was green glow cup or black and silver! Copper put a few in the box, with the above mentioned flasher fly combos, temperature was around 52 degrees down 50 fow, with some fluctuations. It's only gonna get better from here! Good luck

Sent from my SM-T280 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks tinfin. Left the dock yesterday around 6am ran out to 100fow and set up. Had a good screen all morning but couldn't quite figure them out. Fished til about 10:30. Managed six bites and boxed four fish. One really nice coho, 15lb King and two about 4-6lbs. Once the overcast passed and the sun started shining it slowed right down for us. All in all not a bad day though. Calm seas and a slight breeze. Mostly a spoon bite for us but flasher flies did take a couple shots. Hopefully back at it next week.

30 minutes ago, BALLS DEEP said:

Thanks tinfin. Left the dock yesterday around 6am ran out to 100fow and set up. Had a good screen all morning but couldn't quite figure them out. Fished til about 10:30. Managed six bites and boxed four fish. One really nice coho, 15lb King and two about 4-6lbs. Once the overcast passed and the sun started shining it slowed right down for us. All in all not a bad day though. Calm seas and a slight breeze. Mostly a spoon bite for us but flasher flies did take a couple shots. Hopefully back at it next week.

How was the boat ramp?  I am going either there or Olcott next weekend, depending on ramp conditions at the Oak.  Thanks.

The boat ramp was fine by the Black North.  Found my Kings from 110' to 120' depths, East of the ladders, 80'-90' down on the riggers with 11" UV two face paddles and meat rigs.  Could not get a spoon to fire, except on a steelhead and a coho.  Thanks.

Edited by John Kelley