Eaglerock charters

I've got my own boat all outfitted for the finger Lakes and Great Lakes once or twice a year we go with Glen at Eagle rock let him do all the work for me .He is hilarious as well as knowledgeable fantastic time will go with go again with him in the fall

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Never met the guy. Had one bad experience with his boat. We were tied up to the launch at Tremen Marina on Cayuga Inlet (5 mph no wake zone) when he went flying by causing a large wake that really was just plain disrespectful of those at the launch. So, my first impression of him was not a good one.

7 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

Never met the guy. Had one bad experience with his boat. We were tied up to the launch at Tremen Marina on Cayuga Inlet (5 mph no wake zone) when he went flying by causing a large wake that really was just plain disrespectful of those at the launch. So, my first impression of him was not a good one.

How long ago was that. Doesn't sound like anything he would do. Eagle Rock hasn't been on the south end of the lake and hasn't fished below Long Point in years (15+). 

Incident in  question happened about 20 years ago. The boat had it's name plastered in large letters on each side of the boat. Don't know how I could be mistaken....................

When I started this conversation all I wanted to say was it was nice to go out on a charter once in a while where you can relax and let someone else do all the thinking for you. I didn't want to start something where a nice guy would get badmouthed

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United