I was able to get out Friday for a quick trip out of olcott headed east set up in 170fow ne..troll hit about 200 and had a tripple one small guy got in quick and went back to the 2 20lb plus fish 2 guys in a little boat...80 rigger ff and high diver 3 setting 240 back also ff counted for the big guys and moon shine spoon on 50 rigger was the smaller fish shortly after 50 rigger with spoon fired again 4lb c oho and didn't move a rod for another hr ...dropped a few meat rigs took a shot nobody home and had one ripping line but came in buttoned after 3.5-4hrs had enough of the heat and bugs called it nice living close to port ..today 6/18 headded to the same waters but dead screen and wind was picking up pulled a 2 small kings with waves at our back #1 dipsy..no ring 3.5 setting 300ft braid moon shine blue hulk not wanting to get to far from port turned around and fought the waves west picking up another on moonshine ice shadow but was just to hard to keep 4 divers going and speed so headed south decided to pack it in slowly around 100fow hit about 70 was about to pop last rigger (probe) and king did it for me 50down green hulk this time ..so lucky to live so close 8fish in about 6 hrs of fishing nothing great but fished comfy and didn't have to grind out long hrs...FB_IMG_1497827667188.jpg20170618_080926.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome report guys! Those are some nice fish! You are definitely lucky if you live close to such a great fishery! Just can't get motivated to fish my back yard (Erie) for walleye anymore, those fish you have can spoil a guy!

Just now, lt119 said:

E
Walleye don't do it for me either

Sent from my SM-G928V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Especially this year, we have so many under the legal size of 15 inches, we've been catching over 200 fish just to get our 18 legal size. Let me tell you it's too much like work, constantly moving rods and with the heat we've had....just no fun!