Wire dipsy reels

Wire dipsy reels

Hi guys I have been out of the game for 3 or 4 years now due to work . I need some now wire dipsy reels . I don't want to spend ato bot I am looking at the peen linecounters for about 109 . Any info or advice would be great . Thanks to all .

I have had the worst luck with convectors in 30 size have had 6 break in less then a year of use. 55s for my coppers and cores are great but the 30s are JUNK. Wire divers i would have catalinas or tekotas as i run 2 each for my wires. Catalinas are 12 years old and been repaired once by tuna tom and the tekotas are new this spring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

okuma magda are best for the money......got 2 ive used for 10 yrs now without issue

I have tried the pricier reels ( saltists )  (squalls )   ( tekota's) (coldwatwers)

never been impressed by any of them considering the price difference

in the past 15 yrs ive had 2 of the okumas that the line counter stopped working...with having 20-25 rods on the boat that's not bad odds

Wire dipsy reels Hi guys I have been out of the game for 3 or 4 years now due to work . I need some now wire dipsy reels . I don't want to spend ato bot I am looking at the peen linecounters for about 109 . Any info or advice would be great . Thanks to all .

Okuma magda pro 45dx can hold 1000 feet of wire. 60$ line counter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app