Met the guys at the dock at 4:30. Went straight north and set lines in 180fow. Screens were blank for the first half hour and by the time we hit 220fow we decided to start heading east which would bring us to deeper water. First king came at 6:00 on green with black dot meat rig on 500 copper in 260fow. 2nd king came on the same rig in 330fow just 10 minutes later. Things were getting choppy at this point as we were watching a thunderstorm roll through to the west of us. Of course as soon as the waves pick up so does the action. In the next hour we would lose 4 more, land a rainbow/coho double, and pick one more king on a mag glow frog spoon down 80. Everything took shots. Green was the only thing consistent that I could see. Great morning. Back to the dock by 9:30 with 5 fish in the box. IMG_2745.JPGIMG_2746.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys. And thanks Gambler for the the help you've been giving Jon which goes straight to me as well. You've been a great asset to our success. Definitely was pretty bumpy out there but everyone manned their stations well and we made it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

4 minutes ago, Crafty Jay said:

Thanks guys. And thanks Gambler for the the help you've been giving Jon which goes straight to me as well. You've been a great asset to our success. Definitely was pretty bumpy out there but everyone manned their stations well and we made it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

:yes: