Fleas on Keuka

Hay stay off my buddy's lake!!  ha ha  My good fishing buddy just loves that place and I am sure that is where we will be tomorrow in my boat "trailer trash"  as some one on here called it.  I like that name.  We catch fish there but and quite a few but seldom over 25 inches and thin too.  Oh we got a dandy batch of big sunnies there last time.....jk

Fishy Business sells Blood Run Sea Flea or Big Game 30 plus. Nothing really works that good for me. The best for me was and still have some on thermal rig is Cortland Fleaflicker, but it vibrates being triangle shaped. Cuts the fleas while bringing in rigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have had the "Trailer Trash" for 20 years but just recently someone here named it that.  I like that name, it fits.  Was in a barn that caved in during a heavy snow storm, the left side is sort of caved in looking.  There is some kind of a name on the back of it that is a combination of the previous owners name.  But that is hard to see as we hang the depth finder(removable) 15 hp Johnson and the electric motor there.  Suits us.....jk

• 3 weeks later...

Fishy uses blood run line and if you need to buy some,Fishy Business by the State Park sells it and many more trout equipment. You will still get fleas,but not as bad using mono.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Probably be there tomorrow.  Still getting  a dozen big gills and a few pickerel.  Jigging wise we do get some lakers but for us the bite stops when the sun comes up strong.  Most trollers do not have that problem.  so no flea problems for us......jk