1994 Sportcraft 232 Fishmaster Hardtop

Selling my Sportcraft 232 fishmaster. This boat is an excellent fishing machine for the Great lakes or the Finger Lakes of New York all set up for trolling.. Boat was repowered 4 years ago with a Mercruiser V8 305 and has approximately 30 hours on Main engine. The boat has a hardtop which keeps you out of the elements and keeps you dry and also comes with a drop curtain to even keep you more protected.. there is a bracket mounted to the boat where you can place a kicker motor but the boat does not come with a kicker motor... The trailer is a 2010 venture dual axle surge brakes and custom wheels.. Great running and fishing platform just looking to downsize or possibly trade for a Starcraft Islander, Crestliner Saber or Sylvan Offshore in the 20 ft plus range preferably with an outboard.. P.M. any questions you may have..

Included Equipment

Lowrance Elite 5 with GPS fish finder

Berts Tracks and 4 Berts Racheting Rod Holders

2 Great Lakes Planer Trees

8 Place Rocket Launcher mounted on Hardtop

2 Scotty 1116 Electric Downriggers with Capts Pack and there is a rod holder mounted on each rigger boom as well for total of 3 rod holders on each rigger..

$11,000 firm with everything listed

Thanks

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was thinking about more holes and the extra gear isn't worth 2g for me but it's a nice ride

Sent from my SM-G928V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No extra holes would be needed everything fits into berts tracks.. the riggers are mounted on Bert's risers that slide right into the tracks that are already mounted on the boat for easy on and off ...

Mike

Yeah I have tracks on my boat ...thats a haul for me to come look at it..thanks..i gotta think about this ...about exactly what I'm looking 4 and would probly have to sell mine first probly not gonna happen but I'll b checking on her see if she sells good luck

Sent from my SM-G928V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks and good luck to you as well

Mike

1 hour ago, Iron Duke said:

Just updated the listing everything you see pictured and listed goes with the boat except for the kicker motor.. Riggers are now included in the sale. Sorry for any confusion

Mike

Screenshot_2017-06-21-08-47-25.png

No problem was just curious.

Nice Rig!

Any pics of the interior seating areas?

Also I see you have planer reels attached to the hard top, are those included? Where are the pulleys located for them? Just curious how you set that up.

Location where boat can be seen?

Nice Rig!

Any pics of the interior seating areas?

Also I see you have planer reels attached to the hard top, are those included? Where are the pulleys located for them? Just curious how you set that up.

Location where boat can be seen?

I will try to get a picture of the seating area for you tonight.. Only one side has a planner reel and yes it's included in the sale, pulley is located up further on the rail so board pulls true out to the side..

Mike