Make me an offer, interesting offers encouraged.

IMG_0333.JPG

When I was a kid, my dad and I built this together. It was the first thing we built together. He hoped we would use it together, dad was a big hunter so it was painted a green camo color. I never really developed an interest in hunting like my brother so the boat ended up in Ohio with him for the past 30 years.

A few years ago after my dad's passing, the boat made its way back to me. It's just been sitting in a corner of my yard and I'd like to have someone enjoy it with their kid(s).

So if you have a kid or two and think you'll use it, make me an interesting offer. Having dad's dream fulfilled is my primary interest.

Note: It always had oars here in NY so it was never registered here. Any form of motor in NY will require registering it as homemade.

Slightly curved, I think the bottom is about 8' since we made it from a couple sheets of marine plywood. Overall length is probably about 8 1/2 feet with bow and stern angle overhang.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Morning, That would be a great boat to take my boys to the small ponds with, also to get in the ponds in Greece in the spring. My buddy use to have one that we could lift over guard rail, miss that.  where are you located? Thanks Joe

Morning, That would be a great boat to take my boys to the small ponds with, also to get in the ponds in Greece in the spring. My buddy use to have one that we could lift over guard rail, miss that.  where are you located? Thanks Joe

I'm in Niagara Falls. If you want to drive out to pick it up it's yours.

hello, i would be able to come get toward end of the week or next weekend. Curently at camp and wish i had that boat with us! If you could hold it for us that would be great,if not that alrite. Wil get in touch later nxt week. Thanks joe

• 2 weeks later...

A new generation, a new father and sons project, hopefully some great future memories.

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG