Sold / Closed Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers – Excellent Condition (Qty 4)

Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers – Excellent Condition (Qty 4)

I’ve got four Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers in excellent condition.    They have had very light use

and operate flawlessly.    Included with each set are dual rod holders and the Cannon Retro-Ease

Weight Retrievers along with the bases.   Two of the four have 24” fixed booms and the other two

have the telescopic base that extends anywhere from 24-53”.    

I’m looking for $325 each.   I’ll discount down to $300 each if anyone wants to take all four and

throw in two on the Cannon Downrigger covers and two of the Cannon Big Body Downrigger Locks.

I’m in Saginaw, Michigan… so if these need to be shipped – please contact me with your address

and I can get a quote on shipping.    Thank you for looking!

IMG_1949.JPG

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

Edited by klrunning

• 2 weeks later...

FYI.... two of the four riggers have been sold.    I only have two left available.   They can be set up with either boom mounted or rear mounted dual rod holders.    I'm willing to sell them for $275.00 each or for $300 each I will include the downrigger covers and the big body lock sets.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:59 AM, klrunning said:

FYI.... two of the four riggers have been sold.    I only have two left available.   They can be set up with either boom mounted or rear mounted dual rod holders.    I'm willing to sell them for $275.00 each or for $300 each I will include the downrigger covers and the big body lock sets.

Are the two riggers you have left fixed boom or adjustable?

Hi Andy....

The two riggers that I have left have the telescoping adjustable booms.   They both have dual rod holders.   I currently have them put together with the rod holders in the rear position, but they could also be configured so that the dual rod holder is mounted forward on the boom if desired that way.

Price is $300 each if you'd like me to include the Cannon covers and the Big Body Locks.    If you don't need the those items, I will let them go for $275 each.    Shipping to 13815 for both riggers in one package would be $29.00.    

I've attached some updated photos of the two units that I have left.     Let me know if you have any other questions.    

Thanks,

Kent

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG