I might regret this but we're thinking about going in a different direction. I have a nice camp for sale just outside of Sackets. Bought it 3 years ago, spent a lot of time getting it shaped up but it's getting to be too hard for us to get up here, we live too far away is what it comes down to.

The cottage is roughly 800 sf (guesstimate). 2 bedrooms 1 full bath. Kitchen, living room, "Florida room" stone patio. Electric hot water, propane range/oven. Has a small propane stove in the living room and I installed a pellet stove in the Florida room. The main bedroom has a closet and room for a double bed, possibly a queen. The other bedroom has bunk beds. There's also a window seat bed in the Florida room.

2 sheds in the back yard. Ones about 6x10 the other is for fishing gear and is 8x12. Plenty of parking for boats/trailers. 80' aluminum dock and a 3000lb boat lift will be included. (The lift can be upgraded to 3600 lbs if you want but it hold my 21' Grady white walk around no problems).

It's directly on the water in muskellunge bay. Just had the shoreline graded and fixed for easy water access. Last year I had the boat in through the end of August. Have a solid 3-4' of water out through the marsh until the fall.

I'm asking $138,000 on LOU. That's what I have into it. I'll be listing it higher with a realtor but can sell it privately for the price above.

I'll put up photos later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I might regret this but we're thinking about going in a different direction. I have a nice camp for sale just outside of Sackets. Bought it 3 years ago, spent a lot of time getting it shaped up but it's getting to be too hard for us to get up here, we live too far away is what it comes down to.

The cottage is roughly 800 sf (guesstimate). 2 bedrooms 1 full bath. Kitchen, living room, "Florida room" stone patio. Electric hot water, propane range/oven. Has a small propane stove in the living room and I installed a pellet stove in the Florida room. The main bedroom has a closet and room for a double bed, possibly a queen. The other bedroom has bunk beds. There's also a window seat bed in the Florida room.

2 sheds in the back yard. Ones about 6x10 the other is for fishing gear and is 8x12. Plenty of parking for boats/trailers. 80' aluminum dock and a 3000lb boat lift will be included. (The lift can be upgraded to 3600 lbs if you want but it hold my 21' Grady white walk around no problems).

It's directly on the water in muskellunge bay. Just had the shoreline graded and fixed for easy water access. Last year I had the boat in through the end of August. Have a solid 3-4' of water out through the marsh until the fall.

I'm asking $138,000 on LOU. That's what I have into it. I'll be listing it higher with a realtor but can sell it privately for thez price above.

I'll put up photos later today.

What is the size of the lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Good question. I wanna say 75'x150 ish off the top of my head. Roughly a quarter acre. I can confirm the legal size from the deed when I get back home. I have a plot plan drawing of the lot as well as a current title abstract. I'm up here this weekend if anyone would wanna come look at it. Also, taxes are roughly $2200/yr. municipal water is coming to the neighborhood in 2018. It has a septic in good shape. Just had it pumped last month.

Cell # is 484-332-1124 if you wanna call/text

We took a ride over to MooseKnuckle's place hoping he'd be there but to no avail!! He has a beautiful place right on the water, even my 22ft cuddy goes in and out. I know this because my little nephew loves to catch boneheads and I was right up against his property!! Good luck with your sale!! I hope you stay in the area??

• 1 month later...