Keuka Any Laker and panfish reports?

We were up there recently got quite a few lakers but only one was decent size about 25 inches most all are thin also.  We see no bait on the TV (depth finder) but we did get into the big bluegills.  we were at the bluffs......jk

Thanks wife says we are going between sports rain and work we haven't done anything all year so we are heading out about 8am and fishing tomorrow and staying in painted post and probably fishing Sunday a little bit before we head out I don't know if I'll have service but my number is 570-854-9604 and my name is Adam feel free to call or shoot me a text

Sent from my Z981 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hi Adam, we too were there on Saturday form7 to 11 am.  we got several lakers from small to 22 inches.  There were two boats in our group at and around the Bluffs.  we kept 7 to eat but as I said small sized fish.  We finally did see a fair amount of bait high up on the TV screen(our Depth finder = TV)  Then we went after pan fish.  For some reason we got a lot of pickerel along the shore.  we always get some but this time I alone got 8 and lost about that many.  Nice looking kids you got there......jk

Awesome and thanks we got there around 230 Saturday at the lake we checked into hotel 1st then let the kids swim for 2 hours to tire them out a little bit lol. Picked that 1 up heading back to launch about 8pm. Headed to Cayuga lake today in the morning and were making fish all over no takers and it got really rough really quick waited storm out a little bit and then sunny skys and time to head home it was nice to get away for the last time in awhile with our boat. Next weekend we are going with friends to Connecticut and Sunday head out for stripers

So, I'll be heading up from PA as well to the South side of Keuka this weekend. Never been there and not sure how it is down there. Don't have riggers, so i'll be trying to get that spoon down with some trolling weights. Maybe jig as well. All fails for that, try my luck for some bass or pike.

No picking on my drawing lol we found 2 trolling rods that small barrel swivels will fit through the eyes of the rods and we had regular trolling reels with line counters and set depth and alternated one side if it was set at a 100' we would set the other side to 90' and cover more of the water. We always used Sutton spoons. But with all the different brands we try everything

Weekend hooker that is called the Seth Green rig.  And we are going up tomorrow morning.  Had motor problem last time-lost the prop somehow??????   But we did get a lot of pickerel and some nice gills.....jk   Anyone have an old motor craft electric motor, we need a propeller, thanks.....jk

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, jk1 said:

BB  (Bait Bucket) anxious to hear how you did and what you see on the depth finder.  Will probably be going up tomorrow.....jk

Had a good time on Keuka over the weekend. Did not do anything on Lakers, only because I don't know how...:lol:. Got some really nice smallmouth though. Went out of Hammondsport and headed North for about a mile on the west side. 17 fow and senkos.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:40 AM, weekend hooker said:

No picking on my drawing lol we found 2 trolling rods that small barrel swivels will fit through the eyes of the rods and we had regular trolling reels with line counters and set depth and alternated one side if it was set at a 100' we would set the other side to 90' and cover more of the water. We always used Sutton spoons. But with all the different brands we try everything

Do you or any one else use anything other than spoons? Have you ever tried any other lures like stick baits while trolling? Going back up in two weeks and was just wondering where to get suttons in Hammondsport.

Do you or any one else use anything other than spoons? Have you ever tried any other lures like stick baits while trolling? Going back up in two weeks and was just wondering where to get suttons in Hammondsport.
Go to the Sutton store in Naples. Was just there last weekend cool store still feels like 100 years ago when you walk in.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk