Seneca 6-24

Had a local group today out on the water. Had a great day. Fished same area as monday. Fish were DORECTIONAL. even matching the ball speed. Put well over 20 in the boat, but they kept 11 for the grille! Seneca is fishing great. Salmon and bows came high, 30 to 40 foot. Liking a bit bigger spoons. The gambler rigs were producing on divers and riggers. Riggers at 80 and 120 doing the work. Divers at 195(mags).

Be out tomorrow! Good luck club guys on cayuga.

Nick

20170624_105240.jpg

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

I am Going to take my daughter out in the morning and launch from Severn. Hoping to get some browns and land l. Thought I would ask if you have any thoughts that could help get us on fish. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Down thete, I would work the 80 to 150 fow. And troll at a quick pace. The bows should be active in the top 50 fow. Also, the lakers have been most active in the bottom 30 fow in this range .

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

A very happy bunch of anglers, Nick.  Just an fyi for everyone, dead sawbellies continue to wash up on the east shore in great numbers.  Even the seagulls are getting picky about which ones they eat.  Starting to remind me  of the 50`s and 60`s when they littered the swim beaches on Seneca.