Cayuga Cayuga 2/24

Cayuga 2/24

Back at deans cove for some more lake trout  pounding . started fishing just outside the cones in 40 fow and soon started hitting small and LL and bows . we trolled east to the shoals we  spent the last 3 times out . i was running Gamblers rigs micro frog behind a green pro troll on a dipsy rod out 160 ft of wire . lost count how many lakers this set up took . the other dipsy was set up with a spiny two face and Iron Duke uv wild child fly out 250 ft of wire . witch was also productive , but the micro rig did better . the seth green rigs with mi stinger spoons in goby and copper back , frog , uv pink . std barney , and white and green dot took LL and lake trout the lead cores on boards didn't do well for us at all, took 1 LL after several changes . the wind kick in and made it hard to stay on the shoals  i wanted to stay on and after a while i trolled back to the west side to finish up a grate day of fishing . just before deans was in sight in around 200 fow the dipsy with the micro set up took a ripping hit before i could get the rod from the holder it was over , when i got the flasher back in the micro was gone ( BUMMER ) seems the over hand knot was not very well tied .. we took no pics today release all fish as soon as possible .. the west wind push the weeds pods off the fishing grounds and a sight bit of fleas showed up on the braid lines of the seth green rods ..

Edited by fisherdude

Left out of Long Point, headed north on the east side. Steady pick up of lakers. Only put a couple lines down lakers. I was trying my silver program but failed. 85 fow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United